"A balcony overlooking Lake Garda"
• the lively ‘sagre’ (festivals) with typical local food
• the mediaeval markets (historical reconstruction in costume of peasant markets of the thirteenth century)
• the classical music concerts with famous international artists
• the truffle festival.. (and much more)
For those who practice sports:
• the conditions for going mountain biking
• horse riding
• playing tennis
Have attracted dynamic young people looking for energetic holidays from all over Europe.
The inland part of Tignale, with its variety of routes – a paradise of roads, dirt tracks, footpaths and old mule-tracks climbing up and down the beautiful mountains that surround the villages of Tignale, is perfect for mountain biking.